Questions, Comments?Email us at info_at_slowfooddc.org
(replace "_at_" with "@")
Top Posts & Pages
- Slow Food DC and area cyclists get their hands dirty in school gardens....
- University of Gastronomic Sciences Italian Happy Hour at Coppi's
- A pickling and fermenting extravaganza at Rooting DC!
- A Preview of What's in Store for the Snail of Approval Party
- Snail Press Kit
- Soups On! Soup Making Class on Dec. 4
Monthly Archives: August 2012
Calling all local foodies, One of DC’s coolest farmers’ markets wants to hear what you’re doing with late summer’s bounty — the dishes you’re making with market ingredients — and they’ve got a prize to say thanks for sharing your … Continue reading