Questions, Comments?Email us at info_at_slowfooddc.org
(replace "_at_" with "@")
Top Posts & Pages
- Snail of Approval
- A Preview of What's in Store for the Snail of Approval Party
- April 18: celebrate the newest Snail winners with us!
- Snail of Approval Directory
- Snail of Approval Criteria
- 2012 Snail of Approval Awards
- New Media Kit Announcing New and Returning Snail of Approval Winners!
- Happy Hour at Queen Vic
Monthly Archives: March 2014
Earlier this week, my friend and fellow SFDC board member, Amanda Terillo, and I joined 5th graders at Bruce-Monroe Elementary School for a talk about local, seasonal food. And because it was a Slow Food talk, of course there was some … Continue reading
Sunday, March 30th 2:00-4:30pm Be the first to get a behind the scenes tour of Union Kitchen, DC’s first kitchen incubator where dozens of food entrepreneurs launch their businesses! We will get a chance to see many of them in action including … Continue reading
With the help of a conference assistant, my fearless fellow food lover/SFDC board member/ace photographer, Shelu, and 30 avid novice pickle enthusiasts, this Saturday we made 60 jars of pickled cucumbers, beets, turnips, grapes, and green beans. Small batch, of … Continue reading