The link below is to a ten-minute video reporting on the suppression of an investigative news story that raised questions about the threats to human health posed by the use of bovine growth hormone (BGH) to increase milk production. This should be of great concern to all Slow Food members. This is yet another instance of unbridled corporate power being used to stop legitimate inquiry and debate about the future of our food system.
Questions, Comments?Email us at info_at_slowfooddc.org
(replace "_at_" with "@")
Top Posts & Pages
- Snail of Approval Directory
- Tour the Montgomery County Agricultural Reserve and Have Lunch at Rocklands Farms
- The SFDC Board
- 2012 Snail of Approval Winners
- Don't just scream for icecream: make it!
- 2012 Snail of Approval Awards
- April 27: SFDC spices up Wangari Gardens
- Ice Cream Tasting and Tour at Moorenko's in Silver Spring, MD