The link below is to a ten-minute video reporting on the suppression of an investigative news story that raised questions about the threats to human health posed by the use of bovine growth hormone (BGH) to increase milk production. This should be of great concern to all Slow Food members. This is yet another instance of unbridled corporate power being used to stop legitimate inquiry and debate about the future of our food system.
Questions, Comments?Email us at info_at_slowfooddc.org
(replace "_at_" with "@")
Top Posts & Pages
- RECIPE: Pickled Lemon Rosemary Green Beans
- Snail of Approval
- University of Gastronomic Sciences Italian Happy Hour at Coppi's
- New Media Kit Announcing New and Returning Snail of Approval Winners!
- Farm Tour, Lunch, and Cider Tasting at Linda’s Mercantile (Winchester VA)
- Recap: Slow U - The Amazing Norton Grape with Todd Kliman