These generous producers and proprietors have provided items for our recent Bid Away the Winter Blues! Fundraising Auction:
- Charlotte McConnell, Charlotte’s Cheese Dreams
- Patti Miller, Panorama at the Peak
- Seth Cooper, White House Meats
- Eat Local Steering Committee, Eat Local First
- Brenton Ling, Arganica
- Jeff and Laura Louden, Cobbler Mountain Cellars
- Brian McPherson, Chef, Jackson 20, and the Grille at Morrison House
- Atlas Theatre
- Seasonal Pantry
- Barrel Oak Winery (BOW)
- Watty & Meg
- Gaby Zabalúa
- Bon Vivant Company
- Lisa Zechiel, Washington’s Green Grocer
- Mark Haskell, Friends & Food International, Inc.
- Jane Jensen, NecessiTeas
We could not have succeeded in our endeavors without the help of the following, for generously donating so we could have a successful and delightful evening:
Chat’s Liquors, for providing a wonderful assortment of Belgian Beers.
Ripple, for providing wonderful Primitivo wine for the evening.
P&C Market, for providing wine for the evening.
DJ Napoleon Enrique, for the great music!
And of course Bread for the City for partnering with Slow Food DC
DC Central Kitchen’s Fresh Start Catering was our choice for the evening’s light fare. The social enterprise arm of DCCK, Fresh Start Catering provides DC with nutritious locally sourced catering while also providing its culinary job training graduates with meaningful employment.