A fun time was had at Radius Pizza! Had a nice size group join us for a great happy hour. Chef Wiss had several specials for us including arancini, house made Italian sausage, as well as half price wines. We also shared some great seasonal pumpkin ravioli and fall pizza. Radius proves that local and seasonal can be done affordably, casually and great!
Questions, Comments?Email us at info_at_slowfooddc.org
(replace "_at_" with "@")
Top Posts & Pages
- A pickling and fermenting extravaganza at Rooting DC!
- Snail of Approval Directory
- Snail of Approval Nominations Now Closed
- Feb 26: A Renaissance for Craft Spirits
- Ark of Taste
- Snail of Approval
- RECIPE: Pickled Lemon Rosemary Green Beans
- Slow Food DC Winter Potluck Celebration, January 23, 2011
- The SFDC Board