What’s better than really good food? Really good food and beer prepared by two ingenious chefs, shared over the course of four hours, in a beautiful space with good people, and benefiting our local Slow Food chapter. Yep, it’s hard to get better than the latest Slow Supper….
Questions, Comments?Email us at info_at_slowfooddc.org
(replace "_at_" with "@")
Top Posts & Pages
- Become a Slow Food Member
- Snail of Approval Awards Party at Policy
- 2013 Snail of Approval Winners
- Happy Hour with Glen's Garden Market
- RECIPE: Pickled Lemon Rosemary Green Beans
- What's in season: KALE!
- Slow Food DC and area cyclists get their hands dirty in school gardens....
- Snail of Approval Criteria